Production Associate/Quality Inspector
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions has several immediate openings for Production Associate/Quality Inspector positions in Findlay, OH. Overall Purpose of a Production...
Job Views ( 8 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions has several immediate openings for Production Associate/Quality Inspector positions in Findlay, OH.
Overall Purpose of a Production Associate/Quality inspector
Provide quality services and production support for all missions assigned to a manufacturing or warehouse site, while ensuring a healthy and safe work environment.
Site Supervisor/Site Leads
(To include but not limited to the following)
Client Relationship & Business Development
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria
- Use visual inspection techniques to verify quality of product.
- Record and communicate data.
- Responsible for picking and placing components with the use of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Safely use any special tooling and lifting devices provided.
- Pick finished assembles and place them in finish area free of damage.
- Associate may at times operate machines in assembly area.
- Some overtime may be required.
- Associate may work alone or part of a team.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area free of foreign materials.
- Complies with relevant local Health and Safety legislation.
- Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies.
Organization & Management
- Communicate with team members, to managers, supervisors and the production source
- Utilize company portal for time recording and policy acknowledgements
- Any other duties as assigned
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual’s qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Knowledge, skills, abilities
Values & attitudes
Global team spirit
- No experience necessary
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing background is a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent recommended or comparable work experience
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help