SumiRiko Ohio, Inc. is a world-class manufacturer of anti-vibration automotive components. Based in Bluffton, Ohio, they offer a very competitive...
Job Views ( 4 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
SumiRiko Ohio, Inc. is a world-class manufacturer of anti-vibration automotive components. Based in Bluffton, Ohio, they offer a very competitive wage and an excellent benefit package to all Associates. Recognizing their Associates as their most valuable resource, SumiRiko Ohio offers a clean and safe working environment where Associates can develop and grow. Associates are offered medical, with the ability to achieve no weekly premium, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, on-site, no cost, medical clinic, uniforms, and many other benefits.
2nd and 3rd Shift Positions open now!
Starting Wage is $15.40 per hour for 2nd and 3rd Shift Associates.
Quick Top Wage Progression to $19.72!
Ability to earn 10 Paid Vacation Days in Your First Year!
- Read and understand Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Efficient operation of production processes in accordance with established manufacturing and operation standards
- Maintain production reporting requirements
- Maintain quality on all products
- Set-up, operation, and preventative maintenance of equipment as required
To Apply: Submit your resume to [email protected]
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to fulfill the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, climbing, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, lifting and/or moving up to 40 pounds and communicating effectively with co-workers.
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help