Production Data Scientist
Create and analyze production statistics and write reports for meetings including meetings with the CEO, plant manager, production planning manager,...
Job Views ( 15 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
- Create and analyze production statistics and write reports for meetings including meetings with the CEO, plant manager, production planning manager, quality control manager, Korean parent company’s overseas marketing director;
- Optimizing and managing data across multiple manufacturing processes including scheduling, mixing/extrusion, calendaring, packaging, inventory and logistics;
- Ensuring data integrity of all data produced throughout the manufacturing process through risk management, proactive error tracking, and investigative data analysis before finalizing in the ERP system and other databases;
- Preparing analysis reports, statistics reports, KPI reports, and other meeting materials for management / shareholders and implementing data driven solutions requested by them;
- Analyze production data to provide insight for creating new processes;
- Create and manage departmental and companywide Key Performance Indicator;
- Build tools to track and manage Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing data collection methods for database building;
- Developing and training employees on data tracking tools; and etc.
Send resume to NOX US, LLC at 931 Springville Ave. Fostoria, OH 44830
Requirement: bachelor’s in computational modeling & data analytics or related.
View Job at OMJ
15 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help