Production Employee – Assembly Cell Leak Test
Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities Work from assembly drawings, identify parts, and predetermined assembly sequence documentation Perform assembly, fitting, filing,...
Job Views ( 9 )
Forest, OhioOther County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
- Work from assembly drawings, identify parts, and predetermined assembly sequence documentation
- Perform assembly, fitting, filing, reaming, riveting, crimping, swarging, adjusting and inspection
- Disassembly, repair, and reassembly of returned or salvaged units
- Detect defective or incorrect parts and request replacements
- Assist in Set-Up of Equipment
- Use a variety of light machines and tools such as spot welder, drill press, arbor press, oven, air and hydraulic presses and simple die sets, riveting machine as well as hand tools.
- Use simple measuring gauges, scales, calipers, dial indicator, universal load testing fixture.
- Report all unusual conditions to the Production Tech and/or Supervisor
- Participate as a team member and work to continually improve all aspects of our business
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and work instructions
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- High School Diploma, (GED) or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience preferred.
- General mechanical knowledge/background.
- Safe use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to follow instruction. (oral and written).
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Prefer ability to read and interpret blueprints and electrical diagrams.
- Intermediate computer skills.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help