Salary: $50,000 – $70,000 per year Job Type: Full-time SumiRiko Ohio, Inc. is a world-class manufacturer of anti-vibration automotive components. Based, in Bluffton, Ohio,...
Job Views ( 9 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
Salary: $50,000 – $70,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time
SumiRiko Ohio, Inc. is a world-class manufacturer of anti-vibration automotive components. Based, in Bluffton, Ohio, we offer a competitive wage and excellent benefit package to all Associates. Recognizing our Associates as our most valuable resource, SumiRiko Ohio offers a clean and safe working environment where Associates are able to develop and grow. Associates are offered medical with ability to achieve no weekly premium, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, on-site medical clinic, uniforms and many other benefits. We are currently looking to fill a Production Engineer Position in our Bluffton, Ohio manufacturing facility.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and execute solutions for improvements in safety, quality, productivity and cost
- Design and prepare drawings of new equipment or modifications to existing equipment for improvements
- Develop tooling for new processes and evaluate existing tooling with vendors; assist in maintenance and improvement of such tooling
- Prepare and maintain PFMEA, Control Plans, Manufacturing Standards, SOP’s and other process documents
- Develop and maintain quality sensors and Poka Yokes
- Reduce product cost while improving product quality
- Communicate with customers and suppliers to resolve problems and make improvements
- Provide engineering support to other departments as required
- Develop engineering plans and designs to manufacture products in an efficient manner
- Perform an analysis of rejects to determine root cause and make or recommend countermeasures
- Investigate and analyze new materials or new production methods
- Prepare engineering drawings, cost estimates, manufacturing reports, and minor designs
- Analyze quotations and bids and develop recommendations from suppliers and contractors
- Analyze customer claims and concerns to determine root causes and make or recommend countermeasures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering or 4 years engineering experience in a manufacturing process, preferably within automotive component manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Solid computer skills, experience working with MS Office, Project and Autocad programs
- Ability to read prints/drawings
- Knowledge of material handling principles and equipment; parts manufacturing equipment and processes; automated and manual assembly processes; time and motion studies; tooling and fixture design; engineering mechanics; drafting; heat transfer; electrics and electronics; hydraulics; pneumatics; control system principles and equipment; and statistical process control
- Ability to travel as required, at times with short notice
Associates are offered medical with ability to achieve no weekly premium, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, on-site medical clinic, uniforms and many other benefits.
SumiRiko Ohio, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help