This opportunity reflects potential internships available for the Spring of 2021 (January-May). Applicants must be open to being...
Job Views ( 16 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
This opportunity reflects potential internships available for the Spring of 2021 (January-May). Applicants must be open to being placed in various production departments such as Mechanical Sub Assembly, Mechanical Final Assembly, Fluid Assembly, or Universal Assembly. Depending on the department placement, an intern could be completing some of the tasks listed below under roles and responsibilities. GROB does not offer relocation or housing assistance at this time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assemble early stage parts such as cross bars, tool magazines, conveyors, etc.
- Review part prints and collect materials per the bill of materials
- Measure, cut and install custom hoses
- Bend and install custom piping
- Install all components of fluid controls systems
- Assemble and new 5-axis CNC machines to GROB specifications
- Utilize precision measuring instruments (such as calipers, levels, indicators, micrometers, etc.)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Student must be entering their Junior year in a four-year degree program
- Student must possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to work full-time from January through mid-May
To Apply: Visit http://www.joingrob.com/
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help