Production Machine Operator
FMT – Plastic Division Injection Press Operator This position is responsible for running various injection molding machines to produce a quality product...
Job Views ( 11 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
FMT – Plastic Division
Injection Press Operator
This position is responsible for running various injection molding machines to produce a quality product within the production standards that will be shipped to the end consumer.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain efficiency to the approved standard
- Inspect items and sort by means of visual inspections to insure they are defect free
- Prep product via deburring and cleaning to meet product standard
- Inspect and pack product in accordance to the standard
- Maintain work area and equipment by cleaning, organizing and keeping it in orderly condition
- Provide accurate production reporting and scrap counts at the end of the shift
- Communicate with previous shift to receive important job information
- Communicate with Team Leaders and supervisors when there are issues
- Complete other duties, as assigned
- Location: FMT Plastic Production Plant – 433 West Main Cross Findlay, Ohio 45840
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage will be made available immediately
- 401(k) plan will be available after three month probation period with an employer match up to four percent
- This position will report to the Plant Manager
FMT-Plastic Division is an equal opportunity employer. The Statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being preformed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour – after 120 days pay raise to $16.00
- High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate required
- Must have the ability to perform repetitive work in a fast paced work environment, which includes long periods of standing
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes on a regular basis
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to work twelve (12) hour shifts on rotation
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help