Production Machine Operator
Position Title: Production – Full Time Job Purpose: Responsible for following procedures of dietary supplement manufacturing and packaging. Essential Functions: Is responsible...
Job Views ( 77 )
Deshler, OhioOther County
Position Title: Production – Full Time
- Responsible for following procedures of dietary supplement manufacturing and packaging.
- Is responsible to carry out directions given by the production supervisor.
- Job is very hands on with the majority of time spent out in the manufacturing areas.
- Person will be responsible for learning to operate, disassemble, sanitize, reassemble, adjust, and trouble-shoot machinery in the plant.
- Person will be responsible to do in-process quality checks, and fill out associated forms.
- Person must be able to work under pressure to meet short deadlines and production expectations with little supervision.
- Person will be responsible for maintaining high production levels along with high quality standards.
- 4/10 Mon-Thur work week with some seasonal required overtime. (approx. 1-2 weeks/year)
- Great benefits and paid holidays after 90 days.
- Family Owned & Operated.
- Communication skills
- Good initiative
- Computer skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment with strict adherence to work rules
- Post-high school or equivalent
View Job at OMJ
77 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help