Production Operator 2-2-3 schedule
Prospira is seeking a Production Worker to join their robust team located in Upper Sandusky, OH. We aspire to offer the...
Job Views ( 12 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
Prospira is seeking a Production Worker to join their robust team located in Upper Sandusky, OH. We aspire to offer the best for our team members. Our commitment to safety and family is to strive to be a company trusted – a company in which all of us can take great pride. We adhere to principles of good faith as you carry out your work, in the way you treat others, and as you participate in and engage with our communities. It is about producing positive outcomes by respecting a diversity of skills, values, experiences, genders, and races and fostering teamwork. By enhancing how people live, learn and work, the company strives to have a positive impact on the communities in which it operates.
Available Shifts (need to be able to work more than 1 shift)
- A/B Shift- 7am-7pm
- C/D Shift- 7pm-7am
- Operate a variety of injection presses and assembly equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Perform repetitive operations for mass production and maintain the integrity of the cell concept, working as a team with co-workers.
- Perform miscellaneous general labor operations such as assembly, sorting parts and restocking cell functions.
- Track and record lot information through all processes on all components required.
- Track and record production, downtime, scrap and hours worked on labor sheet.
- Report excess scrap issues as they arise.
- Perform routine functions to support the operation of the machines.
- Perform 5S activities to maintain the work area and assure quality production.
- Maintain a safe working environment and report safety problems as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned by Production Supervisor/Team Leader.
- Proficient reading, writing, comprehension and math skills. Ability to follow instructions.
- Physically able to stand for assigned shift.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs, and work off on a platform.
- Ability to push/pull/bend/lift on a frequent basis exerting physical pressure.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. on a frequent basis.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help