Vehtek Systems (a division of Magna International) is located in Bowling Green, Ohio. Vehtek is a Class...
Job Views ( 34 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Vehtek Systems (a division of Magna International) is located in Bowling Green, Ohio. Vehtek is a Class A automotive stamping and assembly facility manufacturing automotive body system components for GM, Ford, FCA, Honda and other aftermarket customers. We operate a 500,000 square foot facility with approximately 1,000 employees. We offer a market competitive wage and benefit package including a 401(k) with company match, 3 levels of PPO medical, dental and vision insurance (eligible after 60 days), profit sharing program, and numerous other benefits including paid time off, holidays, and others.
Summary of Responsibilities
You will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment focused on safety and quality. Manufacturing technicians will be trained to operate various types of equipment in our stamping press operations, laser cutting operations, or welding / assembly operations.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- You must be able to work either 2nd or 3rd shift and be available for overtime as needed
- You must pass a hair follicle drug screen, background check, and physical capability examination.
- The work environment is a manufacturing plant and is characterized by temperature extremes.
- This is a physically demanding job – you must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
View Job at OMJ
34 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help