Job Description Valfilm is a Brazilian company seeking OPERATORS (Operations Assistants) for its USA branch in Findlay, OH. This role supports...
Job Views ( 47 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Follows Operating Discipline principles, procedures and practices to ensure safe and efficient operation of assigned plant areas
- Help monitoring process conditions, equipment and control systems
- Performs tasks assigned to operations as per shared task list field checks, equipment preparation, samples, etc.
- Ensures operational activities and process performance are aligned with Plant and business goals
- Uses troubleshooting skills to resolve process related deviations and problems
- As required, participates in Root Cause Investigations
- Performs immediate response activities assigned by Immediate Response Leader
- Helps to monitor, collect and input plant metrics for Statistical Process Control (S.P.C.), asset utilization, conversion costs, production yields and identify opportunities for plant optimization
- Utilizes S.P.C. tools to optimize plant operation and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the S.P.C. tools
- Participates in GMP program and fully supports the site Quality Management System
- This is a 12 hour rotating shift position.
- Starting pay is $15.50/hr to $17.00/hr
- Life, STD, and LTD insurances at no cost to the employee
- Medical, Vision, & Dental insurances
- 401k plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 6%
- High school diploma required (Associates degree or certificate preferred)
- Experience in manufacturing (particularly plastics) strongly preferred
View Job at OMJ
47 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help