Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and...
Job Views ( 21 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord’s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.Regal Rexnord is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce Brief Description
Regal Rexnord’s Bowling Green site is seeking a Production Supervisor who will report directly to the Plant Manager and manage the production operations of a shift in a union environment. The Production Supervisor owns the metrics of safety, quality, delivery, cost, productivity, total associate engagement, cross training and 5S for a large portion of the manufacturing operations. The Production Supervisor is responsible for driving improvements in all of the aforementioned metrics as well as developing the shop floor Team Leaders and Associates to take ownership of their areas and function as a cohesive, independent group.
- Drive Safety Awareness and Improvements
- Verify Associates adherence to all quality procedures
- Ensure daily maintenance of the SQDC reporting by each department
- Implement Operations OTD Countermeasures
- Own Quarterly Performance Review process for each associate and give regular performance feedback
- Verify completion of TPM activities in each department and drive equipment downtime issues to resolution
- Lead and maintain 5S activities and standards
- Lead communication meetings with shop teams
- Coach and empower Team Leaders and Associates to improve and take ownership of their areas and Teams
- Ensure timely flow of orders through the shop
- Develop and lead effort to cross train associates
- Lead transition of DG Manufacturing to Future State Vision
- Maintain employee timekeeping and absences
Capabilities and Success Factors
- A bachelor’s degree (or related experience) and a minimum of five years manufacturing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory or applicable experience
- Experience participating in/leading Kaizen Events focused on process improvements using lean manufacturing techniques
- Effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership style and ability effectively escalate production and personnel issues to get them resolved in a timely fashion
- Ability to promote and foster a Continuous Improvement culture across a large associate team
- Ability to maintain an even demeanor in the face of adversity and exemplify strong, confident and fair leadership
- Working knowledge of 5S and Lean Manufacturing Concepts and the benefits of cellular manufacturing
- Working knowledge OSHA Safety Regulations
- Ability to gather data and facts around operational issues and formulate and execute an action plan to systematically eliminate these issues
- Ability to manage multiple areas and tasks while being complete and thorough in all interactions
- Support weekend supervision coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
View Job at OMJ
21 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help