We are seeking Production Workers to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks that...
Job Views ( 12 )
North Baltimore, OhioWood County
We are seeking Production Workers to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks that focus on processing and repairing returnable plastic packaging.
- Work with a team to inspect, process and repair returnable plastic packaging used in many facets of the manufacturing industry.
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products
- Label and stack product when completed
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Entry Level
- Monday-Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM (8 Hours)
- Saturdays are worked as needed
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields is preferred
- Familiarity with hand and power tools. Usage of hand and power tools is required
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment
- Must be on feet all day long
- Lifting of up to 50lbs unassisted on a consistent basis
- Continuously walking, bending, twisting, and lifting repetitively throughout the shift.
- Open to working in indoor and outdoor conditions as needed.
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help