About Wessler: Wessler Engineering, a company committed to providing quality services that exceed our client’s and our employee’s expectations, is looking...
Job Views ( 4 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
Wessler Engineering, a company committed to providing quality services that exceed our client’s and our employee’s expectations, is looking for you. An employee-owned business since its inception in 1975, Wessler Engineering offers a challenging and diverse employment opportunity, in an excellent working environment.
About the Role:
This position entails the study, design, and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater projects. Responsibilities for the position include project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff, client management and new business development.
Wessler Engineering offers a competitive wage, paid holidays, paid employee health and disability insurance, and 401(k) profit-sharing. Additionally, Wessler offers a flexible schedule, and summer hours May through September, where the offices close at noon on Fridays.
- 5-10 years’ experience with the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater engineering projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Ohio P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity). Indiana license also helpful.
- Familiarity with Ohio municipal funding agencies (DEFA, OCD, OPWC, RD and related).
- Experience with sales and client relations management software is
- Must be team oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
- This position is based in the Bluffton, Ohio office, but will require travel and/or periods of stay in other parts of Ohio or Indiana.
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help