PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of this position is to develop, implement and execute the BVHS Provider Recruitment Program for...
Job Views ( 7 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of this position is to develop, implement and execute the BVHS Provider Recruitment Program for Physicians and Advanced Practitioner Providers (APP).
Duty 1: Leads full cycle Provider Recruitment Program for BVHS including but not limited to managing requisition process, sourcing strategy, candidate outreach and identification; onsite visits; candidate engagement
Duty 2: Manages physician and advanced practice provider strategic investment strategy, conduct community needs assessment
Duty 3: Builds creative and strategic marketing methods to identify and engage candidates and increase pipeline
Duty 4: Researches trends in practice, scheduling and compensation models to position BVHS as an attractive and innovative employer
Duty 5: Develops partnerships with executive leadership, physicians and community stakeholders to identify needs and positively influence change
Duty 6: Leads continuous process improvement initiatives for recruitment
Duty 7: Coordinates the Physician and APP experience for candidate phone screenings and onsite visits from point of contact through contract signing
Duty 8: Serves as a resource to candidates to facilitate understanding of the interview, offer, contract, application, credentialing and onboarding process
Duty 9: Assists departments with locum tenens needs
Duty 10: Maintains a working knowledge of all laws and regulations governing physician recruitment, including, but not limited to Stark Law, Anti-kickback and Safe Harbor
Duty 11: Stays abreast of industry trends in physician recruitment and job market dynamics
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
* Superior ability to build relationships with candidates and work collaboratively across the organization
* Must have flexibility with schedule and ability to travel
* Ability to work autonomously and handle highly confidential information
* Adept computer skills and experience using applicant tracking system and social media
* A valid driver’s license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver’s license you must obtain one within 30 days of your residency in the state). Must also meet BVHS’s company fleet policy requirements
* Onsite presence is required for physician visits and key stakeholder meetings. Approximately 20% onsite
* Provider recruitment experience
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials. This position is required to lift up to 30lbs.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help