We have a job opening for a full time Purchasing Assistant. A Purchasing Assistant is someone whose role is to primarily...
Job Views ( 18 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Responsible for confirming all purchase orders and other purchasing related activities as assigned including expediting.
- Maintain and update open purchase order confirmation report and email daily.
- Respond to various item specific requests from Customer Service and Sales.
- Work with vendors and various internal departments on any item issues.
- Communicate any transmission issues to the vendor and IT.
- Communicate with warehouse and buyers on shipping discrepancies.
- Provide backup for the Expeditors as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent communication skills, able to multi task and be forward thinking
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help