Put Away Clerk
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 26 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Responsible for the unloading, sorting and checking in of freight.
- In addition to moving and rotating product, this position is responsible for maintaining product and unit information to ensure the correct products are being received and stocked.
- Assists with unloading incoming freight and breaking down product, as needed.
- Utilizes handheld electronic devices to accurately record quantities and locations.
- Follows procedures for checking merchandise, maintains knowledge of all computer and RF functions needed to perform receiving and put away duties.
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment. Reports damages/disorderly areas to supervisor.
- Adhere to all customer requests according to established policies.
- Works proactively to foster and maintain a positive team-oriented atmosphere at all times. Works together with fellow associates as a team to promote the goals and common good of the company.
- Operates all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment. Reports any mechanical issue(s) to supervisor upon discovery. Maintains equipment as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in Tiffin, OH.
- Previous warehouse experience and product knowledge is a plus.
- Must be accurate, have good attention to detail, and be positive, as well as excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of a stocker including bending, reaching, stretching, standing or walking for long periods and for entire shift, often over 8hrs/shift, and lifting/carrying/pushing/moving as much as 70 pounds (or more) repeatedly throughout the shift. With or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to operate or learn to operate an order picker, walker-rider, and an electronic pallet jack; as well as work at heights up to 25 feet.
- Proficient with basic arithmetic calculations.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
26 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help