Quality Assurance Technician
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) is a publicly held leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power...
Job Views ( 8 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) is a publicly held leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power transmission products serving customers throughout the world. Our mission: We create a better tomorrow by developing and responsibly producing energy-efficient products and systems!
At the end of fiscal 2019, Regal generated about $3.3B in revenue and employed approximately 21,000 employees worldwide. Primary countries include: US, Mexico, China and India. Regal provides products and solutions directly to OEMs, distributors, and end-users. Regal Beloit Corporation is a Wisconsin corporation with common stock listed on The New York Stock Exchange beginning in 1976. Regal’s common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Regal was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Beloit, WI. Regal’s new executive satellite office is located in Rosemont, IL.Power Transmission Solution (PTS): With over $800 Million in annual revenues, PTS is one of four segments of Regal Beloit Corporation. PTS is a leading producer of mechanical power transmission components, drives, gearing, bearings, conveying components and belt drives. Our brands include Browning, Jaure, Kop-Flex, McGill, Morse, Rollway, Sealmaster and System Plast. The high performance products from PTS can be found in a wide array of industrial and commercial machinery across food & beverage, HVAC, bulk material handling, unit material handling, wood processing, power generation, steel and agriculture industries. Headquartered in Florence, Kentucky with facilities located in the US, Mexico, Canada, Europe, and China.
Regal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.Position Summary:
The Quality Assurance Technician position involves inspecting product at different phases in the manufacturing process to verify compliance to established standards. Duties include performing visual and precision equipment inspections, recording quality issues and working with shop floor personnel to assure the production of high quality products.
- Using inspection equipment to check components, insuring that materials are within established criteria.
- Initiate and maintain required quality assurance records.
- Monitor manufacturing control processes.
- In-process monitoring of fabrication operations.
- Insure processes are maintained to established process control plans.
- Assist manufacturing with quality levels and problem solving.
- Work with shop floor operators on their responsibility for quality.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques to evaluate lack of process performance.
- Assure the Quality Management System Procedures are being followed and maintained.
- Quarantine nonconforming materials and initiate NCM procedures.
- A willing and constructive attitude to work with associates and supervisors.
- Perform periodic ISO 9001:2015 internal audits.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Associate degree in Quality, related program, or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in blueprint reading.
- Problem solving techniques.
- Basic technical mathematics.
- Statistical analysis.
- Two years manufacturing experience.
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help