Quality Control & Test Services Coordinator, 3
Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities Administers disposition and processing of rejected materials and product (Material Review Board). Receives rejected...
Job Views ( 14 )
Forest, OhioOther County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
- Administers disposition and processing of rejected materials and product (Material Review Board). Receives rejected product and materials. Logs rejects into the Syteline MRP system and creates reject paperwork.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing Engineering to obtain dispositions on rejects and procedures for rework. Coordinates with Quality Engineering to obtain customer approval on dispositions where required. Coordinates with Supplier Quality Engineer on dispositions for rejected purchased material. Coordinates with Design Engineering for approval of Repair dispositions. for purchased parts and materials associated with rejects.
- Manage, print, file and control all forms and paperwork associated with rejected product and material in the MRB system; including the location of paperwork removed from the MRB area.
- Enter reject data into the ERP computer system.
- Generate and print out manufacturing processes (work instructions) for the rework and repair of rejected product and materials.
- Segregate, secure, identify and dispose of product and materials that have been dispositioned as scrap.
- Maintain the MRB Roster documenting persons authorized to disposition rejected items. Maintain the Process Familiarity chart, indicating persons authorized to disposition minor rework.
- Collect data on the age, dollar value, responsible engineer, status and other required information on each item in the MRB Process; and generate the MRB aging report twice a week.
- Maintain the gage calibration database, managing the location of all gages, their locations and due dates. Ensure the calibration of all gages before due dates. Supply calibrated gages to employees. Collect gages due for calibration from employees. Mark gages with identification information, dates of last calibration and due dates.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- High School diploma required. Associates degree in Office Administration, Business or Information Technology or similar major is preferred.
- Three or more years experience performing the essential functions of the job or similar work experience preferred.
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help