Job Number: 11498 Division: Vehtek Systems Inc Job Type: Permanent/Regular Location: Bowling Green Division Description Vehtek Systems (a division of Magna International) is located in...
Job Views ( 26 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Job Number: 11498
Division: Vehtek Systems Inc
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Location: Bowling Green
Vehtek Systems (a division of Magna International) is located in Bowling Green, Ohio. Vehtek is a Class A automotive stamping and assembly facility manufacturing automotive body system components for GM, Ford, FCA, Honda and other aftermarket customers. We operate a 500,000 square foot facility with approximately 1,000 employees. We offer a market competitive wage and benefit package including a 401(k) with company match, 3 levels of PPO medical, dental and vision insurance (eligible after 60 days), profit sharing program, and numerous other benefits including paid time off, holidays, and others.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Quality Technician is accountable and responsible to the Quality Department. The main task is supporting production through auditing and reporting on the ongoing level of product quality.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and essential duties required to successfully perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect, tag, complete the proper paper work and report to Q.A. any nonconformance’s found on received production materials and parts.
- Conduct First Off and Last Off press and assembly inspections, complete the associated paperwork and report nonconformance’s to the Quality and Production departments.
- Perform press and assembly audits on parts in process, including fixture, high light, and S.P.C. significant characteristics inspections. Fill out the proper paper work and report nonconformance’s to Quality and Production.
- Maintain the required audit records including Inspection Data Sheets, Part History Sheets and Receiving Inspection Sheets.
- Input required data into the Quality System audit records.
- The work environment is a manufacturing plant and is characterized by temperature extremes.
- This is a physically demanding job – you must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- You must be able to work 2nd shift and be available for overtime as needed
- You must pass a hair follicle drug screen, background check, and physical capability examination.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in automotive production sheet metal stamping quality functions, A Class surface experience preferred.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong computer skills.
View Job at OMJ
26 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help