Job Purpose: Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results. Duties: *...
Job Views ( 23 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
* Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
* Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
* Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
* Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
* Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Please apply IN PERSON to:
Flex-Temp Employment Services
524 W. State St.
Fremont, Ohio 43420
Flex-Temp Employment Services
1514 E. Farwell St.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
***DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS AND TO ALLOW THE CLEANING OF THE OFFICE BETWEEN APPLICANTS, PLEASE CALL 419-355-9675 TO APPLY IN THE FREMONT OFFICE OR 419-625-9675 TO APPLY IN THE SANDUSKY OFFICE. ***
Please bring your VALID Photo ID, either your Social Security Card or Birth Certificate.
For some of our positions, employees may be expected to be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Flex-Temp Employment Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Fremont, OH 43420
Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
View Job at OMJ
23 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help