Quality Inspector – Production Products, Inc. – Columbus Grove
Description 2nd shift Inspection POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for performing product inspections and system audits to assure that requirements are met per...
Job Views ( 20 )
Columbus Grove, OhioOther County
2nd shift Inspection
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for performing product inspections and system audits to assure that requirements are met per applicable work instructions. Responsible for performing product inspections to assure that incoming, in-process, and outgoing supplies and products meet the required specifications, per applicable work instructions. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality systems.
• Perform receiving inspection for steel, purchased parts, and outside processing. Verify production control for corrective action and document, per applicable work instructions.
• Perform outgoing inspection, including visual check, label and standard pack, gauge as required and document all results, as well as complete and publish a management dock audit schedule.
• Authorized to perform 1st part, in process, and last part inspections on raw, in process and finished material, verify production control for corrective action and document per applicable work instructions.
• Authorized to perform inspections to include: visual, dimensional, functional, weld tear down, etc. per use of measuring instruments such as calipers, check/Gage fixtures, etc. as directed.
• Support 100% inspection as required.
• Assist on problem solving teams and interface with Production, Maintenance and Tool & Die personnel as required.
• Inform Quality Manager of any unsafe working conditions.
• Submit ideas for waste reduction such as scrap, rework, downtime, etc.
• Understand customer requirements for labeling, packaging, and product standards.
• Develop and practice good housekeeping.
• Follow applicable work instructions.
• Assist in control of material – conforming and nonconforming.
• Perform other essential functions as assigned.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
View Job at OMJ
20 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help