Quality Inspector / Sorter
In business since 1980, the Benchmark National team is growing in the Findlay area ! . • Perform visual inspection of...
Job Views ( 17 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
In business since 1980, the Benchmark National team is growing in the Findlay area !
• Perform visual inspection of automotive parts, looking for errors/defects by following the written instructions provided.
• We have multiple DIRECT HIRE openings in the Findlay area .
• We work to accommodate applicants with Full-time or Part-time availability.
• Weekends and/or OT are possible.
• Experience in manufacturing, production and/or quality control is a plus, but experience is NOT required.
• Come with the desire to learn and WE WILL TRAIN YOU.
PAY & BENEFITS:
• Starting at $14.00 – $15.00 per hour, with multiple reviews/raises in the first 6 months!
• Benefits include vacation & holiday pay, insurance, attendance bonus, 401k, and more.
• Weekly Pay
HOW TO APPLY:
• Apply on our website: BenchmarkNational(dot)com/jobs
• Email resume to : HR11(at)benchmark-usa.com
• Fax to : 419-843-7218
Keywords: Manufacture, inspect, sort, warehouse, quality control
• Have a valid driver’s license, vehicle, and auto insurance.
• Pass a pre-employment Drug Test
• Be able to stand for 8+ hours & lift up to 40 lbs
• Possess basic math, reading, and writing skills
• Be hard working, reliable, dependable, and able to work with minimal supervision.
View Job at OMJ
17 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help