LaborMax Staffing is currently recruiting Quality Inspectors for a 5 week assignment in Findlay OH. **All 3 Shifts available** Overall...
Job Views ( 2 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
LaborMax Staffing is currently recruiting Quality Inspectors for a 5 week assignment in Findlay OH.
**All 3 Shifts available**
Provide Quality services and support for all missions assigned to a manufacturing or warehouse site while ensuring a healthy and safe work environment.
(To include but not limited to the following)
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria
- Check/inspect manufactured parts or products for defects
- Read and follow work instructions and general processes
- Use measuring or testing equipment as needed
- Ensure products meet quality standards
- Display excellent customer service
- Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies
1st Shift 6:30a-2:30p $16/hr.
2nd Shift 2:30p-10:30p $16.75/hr.
3rd Shift 10:30p-6:30a $16.75/hr.
Start the application process using the following link:
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help