QUALITY MANAGER Oversees, maintains, and strives to improve National Machinery’s Quality Management System to achieve the company’s stated Quality Policy Objectives...
Job Views ( 12 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- A thorough understanding of the ISO 9001 Quality System Standards.
- Knowledgeable in the use of the latest Quality analysis tools (Six-Sigma, Kaizen, Root Cause Analysis, etc.).
- Managerial experience, preferably in Quality Assurance activities.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally, either orally or in writing, with fellow employees (subordinates, peers, and superiors) and external associates (suppliers, customers, etc.).
- Must have strong technical, analytical, and presentation skills as well as advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, flexible, and able to work with little direction.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that allows insurability under company’s policy.
- Advanced degree.
- Office environment with frequent shop interaction.
- May include walking and standing for long periods of time.
- Occasional travel.
National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold and warm forming machinery, process technology, and customer support products & services.
TO APPLY: www.nationalmcainery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help