Quality Specialist – Wessels
Quality Specialist – Wessel’s East Works with employees, customers, and suppliers as part of a team to follow the...
Job Views ( 10 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Quality Specialist – Wessel’s East
Works with employees, customers, and suppliers as part of a team to follow the ASME Pressure Vessel code for the manufacture of pressure vessels. Organizes and maintains records and documentation to support ASME certification, product testing procedures, and product safety. Creates and prepares reports, letters, and quality communications to customers. Coordinates the day-to-day activities of shipping and receiving for Wessels East. Monitors flow of materials and prepares documents for foreign and domestic shipments. Assists with hands-on shipping and receiving duties as needed. Other duties as may be assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
|Pay Range: $22 – $29 per hour|
- Proficient in use of personal computer and Microsoft Office
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, and able to work with little supervision
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and shop sketches, knowledge of GD&T
- Must work well as a team player
- Vocational/technical education preferred
- Two or more years’ experience working with and maintaining quality systems
- Full understanding of ASME Pressure Vessel standards and certification requirements
- Proficiency in quality tools and techniques
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help