Quality Systems Administrator
Quality Systems Administrator Who are we? Located in Bowling Green, Ohio, A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management...
Job Views ( 8 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Quality Systems Administrator
Who are we?
Located in Bowling Green, Ohio, A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment. For more information on the A-Gas environmental journey go to our website at https://www.agas.com/us/ .
We are seeking a motivated, highly organized Quality Systems Administrator to administer, coordinate and maintain our Quality Management System (QMS) according to the requirement standards of ISO 9001 and internal requirements.
- Maintain the management systems documentation and records
- Coordinate activities to ensure the quality management system is meeting ISO 9001’s requirements
- Support efforts for continuous improvement
- Assist with management systems training and orientation for new employees
- Coordinate and support certification and internal audits, as needed
- Create and update ISO communication media
- Provide backup support for quality control technicians and the safety coordinator
- Any other tasks as required
Pay will be commensurate with experience. The salary range is $40,000 – $60,000.
A-Gas offers generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), a 401(k), company-paid short-term & long-term disability, life insurance, training initiatives, professional certifications, and a tuition reimbursement program. It is an exciting time to be a part of A-Gas, come grow with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, continuing education and/or college degree preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, particularly SharePoint)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management systems preferred
- Experience with a quality management system
- Experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Self-motivation to manage workload independently
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help