Radiology – Imaging Attendant MRI (PRN)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION Is responsible for the transportation and care of patients to and from the Radiology Department. JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES * Duty...
Job Views ( 2 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Is responsible for the transportation and care of patients to and from the Radiology Department.
* Duty 1: Responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of patients and materials to ensure the productivity of the department.
* Duty 2: Assists technologists and departmental leadership in developing, implementing, and performing daily tasks to ensure positive internal and external customer satisfaction.
* Duty 3: Effectively coordinates with other departments and offices to ensure the efficient flow of patients and information.
* Duty 4: Effectively monitors and stocks needed supplies and materials to provide uninterrupted patient care.
* Duty 5: Adheres to all policies, procedures, rules and regulations as they pertain to the department and/or regulatory agencies.
* Duty 6: Consistently is able to multitask, work in a timely manner, and adjust to busy or stressful situations easily.
* Duty 7: Follows department chain of command
* High school graduate or GED equivalent
* Possess high service excellence skills
* Possess knowledge skills necessary for growth and development of self, the organization, and technology.
* Possess the ability to assess patient needs and requirements relative to patient age or status.
* Accepts organizations policy regarding occupational radiation protection monitoring, and exposure.
* Computer skills preferred
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting and standing. This position requires continuous walking and standing for extensive periods of time. The associate must be able to lift 50 pounds or more to assist with direct patient care. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Individual must have excellent eye-hand coordination, finger dexterity to operate equipment, push and pull patients while providing treatment, and reach work above the shoulders. Associate must have excellent verbal skills to communicate with patients, physicians, and co-workers.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help