Receptionist- LMP – Ada
LMP · Ada, OH Clerical/Administrative Full-Time, Days, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Posted 04/05/2021 Req # 5678 Shift: 9-hour shifts Days:...
Job Views ( 16 )
Ada, OhioOther County
LMP · Ada, OH
Full-Time, Days, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Req # 5678
Shift: 9-hour shifts
Days: Days – Monday – Friday
Hours/Pay Period: 72 hours per pay period
Functioning within the LMPC and Lima Memorial Health System’s mission, values, objectives, policies and procedures, the Receptionist receives patients graciously and efficiently and assists staff as needed. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. Performs clerical duties related to day-to-day operations of the physician’s office.
To Apply: Visit Receptionist – Ada Ohio Location #600 – Lima Memorial Health System (healthcaresource.com)OR email resume to [email protected]
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED) is required with an emphasis on a business curriculum strongly preferred
- One to three years of experience in health care, specific to physician office practice preferred
- Strong communication skills including the ability to greet patient and answer the telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner, the ability to speak clearly and concisely, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all constituents are required.
- Must have knowledge of business office procedures, strong grammatical, spelling and punctuation skills, and basic typing ability and computer skills
- Must also demonstrate the ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction, sort, and file materials correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems
- Knowledge of medical terminology is desirable
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help