Receptionist – Production Products, Inc. – Columbus Grove, OH
Description ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: * Operates telephone system to relay incoming and interoffice calls. * Greets all visitors courteously, determines their needs,...
Job Views ( 4 )
Columbus Grove, OhioOther County
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Operates telephone system to relay incoming and interoffice calls.
* Greets all visitors courteously, determines their needs, and directs them to the proper person and/or office.
* Receives, sorts, and posts all incoming mail from U.S. Post Office, courier, services, Cooperate office, and other agencies.
* Receives and processes all outgoing inter-company mail. * In house typing for plant personnel and the Plant Controller.
* Processes daily outside processing.
* Reconciles and posts trucking logs for fuel tax reporting.
* Updates Material Releases per Material Managers requests.
* Processes daily steel & purchase part packing slips.
* Assists with the Weekly Status Report.
* Assists with the Daily & Forecasted Overtime Reports.
* Process accounts payables for steel & purchase parts.
* Responsible for changing and maintaining the backup tape on server.
* Ships out all UPS packages.
* Assists with special projects that arise within the plant and office.
* Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to products, processes, and quality systems.
* Performs other essential functions as assigned.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requirements High school diploma or the equivalent. Must take a written clerical test, and type proficiently. Must maintain excellent human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors/customers in person or on the telephone.
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help