PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of this position is to cultivate pipeline, identify and develop talent, improve recruitment process and...
Job Views ( 6 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of this position is to cultivate pipeline, identify and develop talent, improve recruitment process and manage recruitment needs and strategy for the Blanchard Valley Medical Practicesand the Outpatient Practices. This position is the first step in the staffing continuum, working in tandem with the human resources department. This position will report to the Human Resources Department.
Duty 1: Manages BVMP and Outpatient practice recruitment and employment plans and processes. Ensures the recruiting and selection process is efficient, effective and compliant with BVHS policy.
Duty 2: Reviews resumes/applications, screens candidates, assists with scheduling interviews and attends interviews as requested by Hiring Manager
Duty 3: Creates and manages internship program
Duty 4: Creates and manages campus recruiting efforts
Duty 5: Increases quality talent pool for staffing selection
Duty 6: Develops and executes creative and innovative sourcing strategies.
Duty 7: Develops and manages Pre-Med and medical student engagement pipeline.
Duty 8: Develops and manages the advanced practitioner preceptor program and the Pre-Med and medical student internship program.
Duty 9: Serves as a BVHS ambassador to area schools and students, and coordinates engagement events.
Duty 10: Serves as a resource to the leadership team for the continuous improvement of the associate selection process. Advises leadership team on human resource best practices and process improvements.
Duty 11: Tracks and provides accurate applicant tracking and financial data related to the recruiting/retention function.
Duty 12: Adheres to budgetary guidelines.
Duty 13: Assists in other HR/Recruiting team projects as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field required additional experience will be considered in lieu of an academic degree.
* Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in human resources and/or recruitment and selection
* Proven PC literacy, specifically in Word and Excel programs (intermediate level)
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
* A valid driver’s license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver’s license you must obtain one within 30 days of your residency in the state). You must also meet BVHS’s company fleet policy and insurance company requirements, and any other requirements that may be required to operate a vehicle.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to the ability to deal with sensitive and highly confidential information.
* Campus Recruiting experience
* Healthcare or Medical Office knowledge or experience
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting and standing. The associate will be required to walk for up to one hour a day, sit continuously for six hours a day and stand for one hour a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity for simple grasping tasks. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The individual must be able to operate a motor vehicle for business travel and community involvement.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help