Recruiting Coordinator – Findlay, OH
Job ID: 418519 CRH’s Americas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed...
Job Views ( 17 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Job ID: 418519
CRH’s Americas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed concrete and paving and construction services in North America.. Our operations span North America with 24,100 employees at close to 1,300 locations in 44 US States and 6 Canadian provinces.
Utilizes software, career websites, and personal networks as sourcing tools to assist with prospecting of exempt and nonexempt employees. Under moderate to general supervision, aids Talent Acquisitions Team on basic administrative tasks related to the recruitment and onboarding process, to ensure a positive and efficient experience for current and prospective candidates.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Consults with the Talent Acquisitions Team on the Division’s requisition needs.
- Uses career websites and job boards to assist the team with prospecting potential candidates.
- Assists with administrative duties in support of college recruiting initiatives and other recruiting events.
- Coordinates and conducts internship recruiting, which requires periodic overnight travel.
- Posts and updates new positions on company and career websites.
- Opens, closes, and dispositions candidates in Applicant Tracking System (Success Factors).
- Assists TA Team with screening candidates in ATS.
- Initiates pre-employment assessments, i.e. drug tests, offer letters, background check, etc.
- Coordinates candidate travel expenses and reimbursements.
- Processes debt statements for candidate expenses.
- Assists with creating job descriptions.
- Coordinates collection of new-hire paperwork.
- Assists managers and recruiters with scheduling interviews.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Create and distribute Talent Acquisition materials in conjunction with corporate Communications team.
- Assists in ordering marketing materials for recruiting events. (Flyers, giveaways, etc.).
- Prepares and distributes Talent Acquisition reports in timely fashion and on ad-hoc basis.
- Participates in comittees and special projects as needed.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Report to the assigned job site ready to begin work at the designated start time.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Manual of Safety Practices and Procedures.
- Strict adherence to Company policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Book of Policies.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Timely and regular attendance is an expectation of performance for all employees. Employees will be held accountable for adhering to their workplace schedule.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH’s Americas Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and Experience
High School degree or equivalent from an accredited high school. Associate’s degree in Human Resources or similar degree program preferred. One to two years experience in recruiting or similar HR related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient with Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move more than 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
View Job at OMJ
17 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help