Regional Customer Service Manager
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 58 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Monitor and evaluate individual CSRs & CSR Supervisors performance and provide coaching and mentoring as necessary.
- Actively participate in the interview and hiring process for Customer Service staff.
- Work closely with our operations team proactively addressing back-orders and supply chain issues.
- Monitor and ensure orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Exemplify the highest level of professionalism in every interaction and communication.
- Identify customer service trends and recommend system and process improvements.
- Meet/exceed goals by developing and maintaining a productive, positive environment where people want to succeed and grow individually and as a team.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in Tiffin, OH.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare supplies distribution/logistics a plus.
- Five or more years of experience in a customer service leadership role.
- Experience supporting a high volume, dispersed sales organization.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Strong business acumen, analytical & problem-solving skills, coupled with strong administrative and leadership abilities.
- Ability to think strategically, problem-solve and demonstrate multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service-oriented mind set and strong work ethic.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness and desire to create team learning, individual growth and foster a positive, fulfilling work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and service excellence.
- Willingness to assist teammates to achieve departmental goals.
- Demonstrate strengths in team building, engagement and leadership skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
58 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help