Regional Director of Customer Service
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 30 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Hire, develop and manage CS Managers; support those Managers when they are hiring CS Specialists
- Be the trusted advisor to customers while partnering with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals
- Working collaboratively with customers to enhance their overall experience
- Identify and analyze process improvement ideas and assess the effectiveness of projects and service-related initiatives through targeted metrics
- Facilitate and drive a service culture to achieve growth and retention targets, improve service and customer satisfaction by establishing a learning culture across the department
- Lead and develop team by coaching, training, and providing feedback, to promote a culture of accountability professional development, high-performance and ethical behavior
- Develop strategies to increase the quality of service to customers
- Oversee and maintain CS operations including but not limited to: setting, tracking and reporting on KPI’s, headcount planning, and work force management
- Lead and develop the customer service team and outcomes by reducing Customer and Employee turnover and scouting new opportunities for organization within our current Customer Base
- Strategize and drive new opportunities through greater advocacy, and influence future value to customers through development of enhanced customer experience best practices
- Inspires and motivates team to define and execute strategic objectives through effective coaching and mentoring, identifying and developing leadership talent, and fostering an innovative, collaborative, diverse, and agile culture
- Able to work as a team and collaborate with various departments within Concordance
- Continuously strive to build a skill set that will not only help to efficiently manage current customers but also strive to take on additional responsibilities
- Attend occasional on-site customer visits and business reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel required up to 30% for visiting customers, assigned region representing or attending industry events
- Within the assigned geographical region (Eastern United States)
- This role can be performed in a remote work environment with easy access to a commercial airport.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in customer service or related field, with at least five (5) years of management experience
- Experience in supply chain, healthcare or distribution a plus
- Strong computer/technology skill set with Microsoft Office Suite and utilization of ERP system. Experience with CRM preferred.
- Shows strong leadership skills by working well with others, sharing expertise with fellow peers and presenting an overall positive attitude.
- Strategic leader with demonstrated experience in building high performing teams.
- Ability to manage throughout the organizational structure and delegate effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to develop and present comprehensive reports. Ability to have difficult conversations when warranted (internal and external)
- Strategic mindset with strong problem-solving skills, and a proven ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Proven critical thinking skills with the ability to use decisive reasoning to determine the best course of action as it relates to the department’s strategy
- Strong business writing skills
- Analytical thinker with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage up and down the ladder, both internally and externally
View Job at OMJ
30 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help