Registered Nurse-12 hr/FT (6A-6:30P) – New Wages!
Job Description Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is seeking a full time RN – 12 hour shifts and every 3rd weekend rotation. We...
Job Views ( 6 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is seeking a full time RN – 12 hour shifts and every 3rd weekend rotation. We are a 20 bed state of art Rehab facility located on the campus of Mercy Health. At Tiffin Rehab we believe creating a positive community starts by treating our staff with the same care and respect they give our patients. We offer competitive wages and flexible benefit/pay plans. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a face pace environment we want to hear from you. We offer careers where making a difference is part of each day.
**In addition, this position will work 72 hours one pay period and 60 the next 2 pay periods and then start the cycle over again**
Tiffin Rehabilitation is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization” as well as a Leading Age Ohio designated Bronze Employer of Choice!
* Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
* Current CPR Registration.
* Maintenance of required CEU’s.
* Experience in long-term care preferred.
* Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
* Demonstrates leadership ability.
* Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
* Ability to prioritize duties.
* Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
* Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
* Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
* Must be a team player.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help