Registered Nurse – (FT) – 6:00a-6:30p
Tiffin Rehabilitation is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization”. Tiffin Rehabilitation Center (20 bed facility) is seeking a full time Registered...
Job Views ( 4 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Tiffin Rehabilitation is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization”.
Tiffin Rehabilitation Center (20 bed facility) is seeking a full time Registered Nurse to join the team in Tiffin, OH!We are a 20 bed state of art Rehab facility located on the campus of Mercy Health. At Tiffin Rehab we believe creating a positive community starts by treating our staff with the same care and respect they give our patients. We offer competitive wages and flexible benefit/pay plans. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a face pace environment we want to hear from you. We offer careers where making a difference is part of each day.
Hours: This is a full time, 6a-6:30p position, 72 hours
Why Choose Volunteers of America during this pandemic?
Work where you feel safe. During the National Public Health Emergency caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic, do you want to work in one of the safest environments possible? A place where the people you serve average 85% fully vaccinated? A place where your co-workers will also be fully vaccinated? Recently, the Healthcare division of Volunteers of America National Services decided to require vaccination for all employees, volunteers and contractors. While this decision was difficult, we understand that we care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible for those we serve. This commitment extends to another very important group of individuals, our employees.
Join us today in providing care and services to older adults in an organization that cares deeply about the health and well-being of others; those we care for, our employees, our community and our Nation.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Health Care, Nonprofit – Social Services
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
* Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
* Current CPR Registration.
* Maintenance of required CEU’s.
* Experience in long-term care preferred.
* Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
* Demonstrates leadership ability.
* Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
* Ability to prioritize duties.
* Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
* Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
* Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
* Must be a team player.
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help