Registered Nurse- PRN (Flex & Consistent)
Job Description Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is looking for a PRN Registered Nurse (RN) to join the team. Details of Location: We are...
Job Views ( 0 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is looking for a PRN Registered Nurse (RN) to join the team.
Details of Location: We are a 20 bed rehab facility located on the campus of Mercy Health. If you want to work in a small facility work environment with state of art technology and providing exceptional service is important to you we want to hear from you. New Grads are welcome!
* Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
* Current CPR Registration.
* Maintenance of required CEU’s.
* Experience in long-term care preferred.
* Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
* Demonstrates leadership ability.
* Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
* Ability to prioritize duties.
* Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
* Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
* Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
* Must be a team player.
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help