Registered Nurse (RN) – FT (2p-10:30p) – $5000 SIGN ON BONUS
NEW PERKS – $5000 SIGN ON BONUS AND SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL! Autumnwood is looking for a Full time Registered...
Job Views ( 6 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Autumnwood is looking for a Full time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team on the 2p-10:30p shift! Autumnwood is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™” organization!
Full time: This is an 64 hour shift. The hours are 2p-10:30p.
Work where you feel safe.
During the National Public Health Emergency caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic, do you want to work in one of the safest environments possible? A place where the people you serve average 85% fully vaccinated? A place where your co-workers will also be fully vaccinated? Recently, the Healthcare division of Volunteers of America National Services decided to require vaccination for all employees, volunteers and contractors. While this decision was difficult, we understand that we care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible for those we serve. This commitment extends to another very important group of individuals, our employees.
Join us today in providing care and services to older adults in an organization that cares deeply about the health and well-being of others; those we care for, our employees, our community and our Nation.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Health Care, Nonprofit – Social Services, Nurse
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents’ charts, doctor’s orders, residents’ plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help