Position Title: Relationship Banker I Department: Retail Position Reports to: Branch Manager Position Supervises: No Direct Reports Position Summary: A Relationship Banker will delivers exceptional customer experience while proactively...
Job Views ( 17 )
Ottawa, OhioOther County
Position Title: Relationship Banker I
Position Reports to: Branch Manager
Position Supervises: No Direct Reports
A Relationship Banker will delivers exceptional customer experience while proactively providing solutions, building relationships, and helping consumer and small business customers achieve their financial goals. The Relationship Banker also provides customer, sales, service and operational support to branch colleagues and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and deepen the branch customer base through a variety of proactive sales and service activities.
- Drive proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting and effective lobby engagement.
- Manage the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer’s financial wellbeing
- Consistently execute activities and behaviors to meet established branch expectations.
- Responsible for opening accounts, consumer loans, home equity lines of credit, referrals to business partners and operating a cash drawer when necessary.
- Establish close working relationships with business partners (Mortgage, Small Business, Commercial, Investment, etc.), referring customers when appropriate to provide financial solutions
- Help to resolve customer concerns and escalating issues as needed
- Perform lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and determine solutions to meet their needs
- Educate customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
- Consistently meet/exceed customer experience and individual/team production goals
Premier Financial Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and the qualifications of the person assigned to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment. Employment is “at will” and may be terminated at any time.
Education, Certification, License and Experience:
- Two years of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Experience fostering and developing strong relationships
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Knowledge of CSR policies and procedures including various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each Act.
- Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including accurate completion of CTR, Monetary Instrument log, and reporting of suspicious activities to supervisor.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear, stand or sit for long periods of time, open filing cabinets, walk, stoop or bend, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and complete tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability to drive a vehicle for travel is required for the position.
View Job at OMJ
17 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help