Res Care Nurse Team Leader (Birchaven, FT 1st shift)
Job Description JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES During the performance process, please assess the level at which the staff member achieves the job accountabilities....
Job Views ( 18 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
During the performance process, please assess the level at which the staff member achieves the job accountabilities. Please use the ‘Comments’ section to document specific examples of performance issues, staff member’s strengths and/or shortcomings, areas of suggested performance improvement and other comments as appropriate to further the staff member’s growth and development.
Duty1: Obtain a list of admissions and discharges each morning for Honeysuckle, Ivy, and Juniper
Duty 2: Provide admission assessment and discharge education from transition of care.
Duty 3: Communicate with post discharge providers regarding clinical needs. ( ie . Home health, therapy, and physician offices)
Duty 4: Review acuity level and determine appropriate assignment for floor nurses on a daily basis .
Duty 5: Provide quality assurance and measurements as determined by the Assistant Director of Nursing and/or Director of Nursing.
Duty 6: Assists floor nurses with acute patients
Duty 7: Acts as a liaison between patient and clinical staff
Duty 8: Works the Tier 2 On-Call rotation and must be able to function as a Residential Care Nurse on any needed unit within the facility.
* Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
* Must be able to take an On-call rotation
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status . Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures
* This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
2+ years of prior nursing supervisor experience .
This position requires a full range of body motions with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting, and standing. The associate will b e required to walk for up to eight hour s a day, sit for one hour a day and stand for up to eight hours a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity for simple grasping tasks. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help