Resident Specialist Coordinator
Job Duties This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties: Oversees day to day security operations of the...
Job Views ( 6 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Oversees day to day security operations of the facility.
- Oversees proper implementation of the Behavior Management System.
- Ensures the maintenance of software for security wand and monthly reports.
- Ensures all offender movement and behavior is monitored and documented appropriately.
- Monitors self-administration of residents’ medication.
- Investigates various situations that occur in the facility and report findings to Operations Manager.
- Assists the Operations Manager in gathering documents for ACA/DRC audits.
- Ensures that all operations staff comply with all policy and procedures and with accreditation.
- Screens and makes recommendation for hire.
- Trains, supervises, and evaluates subordinates.
- Responsible for ensuring cleanliness of the facility.
- Conducts QA on assigned staff quarterly
- Participates in treatment-related meetings.
- Works rotating weekend schedule and one third shift quarterly.
- Actively participates in any other assigned tasks.
- An Associate’s Degree from an Accredited College in a related field or two (2) years work experience.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license; must be insurable through facility insurance policy.
- Responsible for being on-call on periodic basis.
- Crisis intervention experience.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Must be able to be contacted via telephone.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Skills in oral and written communication.
- Reliable and consistent attendance.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help