Job Duties The duties of this position include but are not limited to: Oversees all movement of offenders, including transportation. Performs facility security...
Job Views ( 0 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Oversees all movement of offenders, including transportation.
- Performs facility security duties as well as person and property searches.
- Monitors the self-administration of residents’ medication.
- Documents offender activity and behavior.
- Answers phone and greets visitors.
- Performs data entry or other clerical duties.
- May facilitate and/or co-facilitate groups.
- Participates in treatment-related meetings.
- Responsible for safety and security of all staff and visitors.
- Actively participates in any other assigned tasks.
- A high school diploma or two (2) years’ work experience.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license; must be insurable through facility insurance policy.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Responsible for being on-call on periodic basis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Crisis intervention experience.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Must be able to be contacted via telephone.
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help