PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The primary purpose of this position is to deliver and pick up residents and...
Job Views ( 22 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver and pick up residents and medical records as an indirect service provided by Birchaven Retirement Village, and in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, Birchaven Village policy and procedure, Birchaven Village ethical statement and resident rights, subject to the employee handbook.
* High school diploma or equivalent/GED.
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* Have avalid Ohiodrivers license with asafe driving record.
* CDL license.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to safely transport and transfer residents on and off the buses, and lifts.
* Knowledge of traffic laws and local safety regulations.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting and standing. Required to lift 50 pounds or more. This position requires individuals to lift above the shoulder. Must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range.
This position is classified at risk for possible occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens (HBV, HIV etc)
View Job at OMJ
22 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help