St. Catherine’s is proud of our long-standing 5-Star Quality rating and credits not only our long-standing employees with this award,...
Job Views ( 4 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
St. Catherine’s is proud of our long-standing 5-Star Quality rating and credits not only our long-standing employees with this award, but all of our employees who provide our residents with quality care! As the healthcare industry continues to experience rapid growth, we remain dedicated to the basic fundamentals of a good employer.
Seeking an Experienced Respiratory Therapist for Part Time basis in our Long Term Care Facility
HCF believes each employee makes a significant contribution to the quality of life of our residents and the success of the organization. Employee contributions are not limited by assigned job responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline essential functions, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee to the responsibilities identified. It is HCF’s expectation that each individual will be flexible in offering their services to ensure the highest quality care to our residents.
Develop, coordinate and maintain the Respiratory Care Program and to benefit the clients expectations through training and technical support.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Leadership: Ability to take action and achieve results through others
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative.
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Efficient in all aspects of Respiratory Care modalities and knowledgeable in the functions of equipment used in the administration of these modalities
- Have the knowledge necessary to successfully adapt equipment and treatment for individual resident problems
- May take verbal orders from physician in areas pertaining to Respiratory Care and document same on resident’s chart (as per facility policy)
- Assist in the application and completion of in-service training programs
- Active participation in marketing efforts
- Communicate with all organizational staff in all departments
- Participate in organization and department meetings
- Attend seminars and educational opportunities to improve performance and enhance education within profession
- Effectively respond to questions from clients, customers and staff
- Participates in the QAPI process
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining his/her own professional competence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist and a BLS “C” provider certified program.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of long term care and experience in Adult Education.
- Requirements include organizational abilities, self-motivation and dependable.
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help