AVI Foodsystems is looking for friendly and hard-working team members to fill the role of Server at Tiffin University. Duties & Responsibilities: Provide a...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
AVI Foodsystems is looking for friendly and hard-working team members to fill the role of Server at Tiffin University.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a strong knowledge of the menu along with ingredients of dishes
- Accurately taking orders and serving customers; make appropriate meal and beverage suggestions and answer questions regarding food preparation
- Accept payment, refer customers to the cashier or operate the cash register
- May operate dishwasher or assist with washing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots and pans
- Meet or exceed client service time standards and expectations on a daily basis
- Set up, serve, and clean up serving areas in a timely manner and according to established guidelines
- Communicate with manager and other team members to ensure high quality products and service
- Suggestively selling items to guests
- 1 or more years of restaurant serving experience preferred
- Able to read, write and perform basic math
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be customer oriented, organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and decision making ability
- Able to work flexible schedule
- High standard of personal hygiene
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help