RN/LPN- Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing and in accordance with State and Federal...
Job Views ( 19 )
Pandora, OhioOther County
- Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing and in accordance with State and Federal Guidelines
- Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
- Must meet job related competencies
- Supervises STNA’s
- Accurately complete documentation of care given
- Refers to, assists in developing, and follows resident’s care plan
- Observes, assesses and reports any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant change in condition
- Attend required in-service education
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
HIRING FULL & PART-TIME
SHIFT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
MHCO is a faith based, not-for profit organization known for providing quality care to older adults.
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help