RN Nurse Manager
Autumnwood is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization” We are looking for a RN Nurse Manager to join our team in...
Job Views ( 13 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Autumnwood is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization”
We are looking for a RN Nurse Manager to join our team in Tiffin, OH! This is a full time, 8a-4:30pm position. Must be able to work every fourth weekend for on-call rotation and every fourth holiday rotation.
OBJECTIVE: The primary purpose of the RN Nurse Manager is to supervise the day-to-day activities of the assigned nursing station(s). The Nurse Manager is responsible for the coordination, planning implementing, and evaluating the nursing services provided to each resident on a 24-hour basis. This role also supervises the direct care staff assigned to the Nurse Manager’s Unit/Household.
1. Nursing Care Functions – Directs and oversees the nursing staff to ensure the nursing procedures are followed and reflect the current policies and procedures of the facility. Follows VOANS core clinical systems.
2. Care Plan and Assessment Function – Review new admission and transfers for appropriate assessment and documentation.
3. Committee Functions – Serve on, participate in and attend various committees and meetings of the facility to which you are assigned.
4. Workforce Functions – Assists with the coordination of staffing patterns and productive nursing hours as delegated by the Director of Nursing.
5. Staff Development – Assist the Staff Development Coordinator or Director in identifying ongoing educational and training needs.
6. Environment, Safety and Sanitation – Follow up on all event reports and give to Director of Nursing within facility time protocol.
7. Other duties as assigned on complete job description.
1. Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse. Current CPR Certification.
2. Registered Nurse with previous long-term care experience.
3. Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
4. Demonstrates leadership ability.
5. Effective communicator with staff, families, Physicians/Providers, Surveyors and outside agencies.
6. Ability to prioritize duties.
7. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
8. Ability to complete assigned duties within a constantly changing environment.
9. Must possess effective management and supervisory skills.
10. Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
11. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
12. Able to handle stressful situations. Able and willing to work flexible hours.
13. Understanding of Antibiotic Stewardship, Infection Prevention, Infection Control and OSHA guidelines.
14. Knowledge of state and federal regulatory requirements for long term care.
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help