RN Pain Management – 9 hrs/wk
The purpose of the RN is to be responsible for the provision of nursing care in the Pain Management Clinic....
Job Views ( 7 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
The purpose of the RN is to be responsible for the provision of nursing care in the Pain Management Clinic. This may also include patient care, transportation of patients, housekeeping duties, and care of supplies and equipment. These duties shall be in accordance with established policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
JOB DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Duty 1: Assumes an active role in keeping informed regarding changes in policies, procedures and equipment.
Duty 2: Supports the implementation of clinical changes and evidence based practices.
Duty 3: Tailors nursing care to meet the age specific and developmentally appropriate patient care.
Duty 4: Demonstrates knowledge of care standards that reflect professional and JACHO guidelines for care and recognizes personal accountability for the guidelines.
Duty 5: Functions as a team member and works collaboratively and interdependently with the clinic and procedure areas.
Duty 6: Demonstrates appropriate isolation techniques and procedures in accordance with universal precautions to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Duty 7: Demonstrates knowledge with correct use of all forms and documentation utilized in day to day operations of the department.
Duty 8: Maintains an awareness and demonstrates understanding of the pain management patient’s need for comfort, positioning and safety while providing needed services.
Duty 9: Demonstrates cost effective awareness and practices efficient and non-wasteful use of supplies and equipment.
Duty 10: Assures patient’s rights to confidentiality of care and treatment.
* Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
* Current Ohio RN Licensure.
* Current CPR certification.
* 1-2 years recent clinical experience.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* ACLS preferred.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting and standing. The associate will be required to lift 50 pounds or more and lift work above the shoulders. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help