Robotic Welder/ General Labor
Job Description Our company is currently seeking reliable employees to carry out various tasks including running...
Job Views ( 1 )
Columbus Grove, OhioOther County
Our company is currently seeking reliable employees to carry out various tasks including running a robotic welder. The ideal candidate will have some mechanical and/or welding experience, excellent communication skills and a high degree of mechanical aptitude. No experience is needed however; applicant will be trained. The applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment directly to supervisors. All responsible applicants are encouraged to apply. Temp to Hire position after 520 hours worked.
Hours/Shifts: (Have to be available for both time frames)
- 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pm/ 3:00pm-1:30am. ($0.35 shift premium)
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: From $13.00 an hour
- Must be able to pass a 10 panel drug screen
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- This position requires a person to have the ability to perform work while standing or walking a minimum of (8)-(10) hours a day .
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Steel Toe Boots Required
View Job at OMJ
1 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help