Route Delivery Driver
ROUTE REPRESENTATIVE CULLIGAN OF TIFFIN Are you an active, outgoing, independent self-starter looking for a job that will keep you moving all...
Job Views ( 4 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
CULLIGAN OF TIFFIN
Are you an active, outgoing, independent self-starter looking for a job that will keep you moving all day long? If so, Culligan is looking for you!
Route Representatives deliver 3 and 5 gallon bottled water and other Culligan products to a designated customer base within an assigned area. Route Representatives build strong relationships with bottled water customers by providing exceptional service and engage with clients to retain and grow their route.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable with a very physically demanding, customer-facing position and must be available to work Monday-Friday with no nights or weekends!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- We are an Essential Employer!
- Great full time, Monday-Friday work schedule
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
Hall’s Culligan is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers. We provide all of our employees with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and sanitization supplies to safely perform their job in the field and office. Employees are following the proper CDC guidelines and practicing social distancing. The latest technology allows our field employees to communicate with customers prior to their visit in order to avoid close contact and keep everyone safe.
- Load and deliver 3 and 5 gallon bottled water per company protocol and safety guidelines
- Drive a company truck to deliver products to residential and commercial customers according to daily route schedule
- Manage daily routes independently to ensure proper and timely delivery of product
- Accurately complete all required paper work on a daily basis.
- Offers new products and services at the time of established product delivery
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life (+ the option for additional supplemental life insurance), Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Supplemental Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Hall’s Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 90lbs on a repetitive basis
- Prior route experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required to be successful
- Must have excellent driving record
- All drivers are required to be a minimum of 21 years of age or older for insurance purposes
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help